- One of a kind original painting by Monica Zanetti
- Acrylic paint and paper sealed with a coat of varnish
- High quality gallery wrapped canvas, no frame needed
- Measures 30 height x 10 width
- Signed on the front by the artist
Abstract expressionism - A painting movement in which artists typically applied paint rapidly, and with force to their huge canvases in an effort to show feelings and emotions, painting gesturally, non-geometrically, sometimes applying paint with large brushes, sometimes dripping or even throwing it onto canvas.